, sorry for the great delay
I really had too many stuff to do during this time.
unicorngirl wrote:Dear Sasha, you are right about our relationship, it's generally a good one but there is some exciting conflict there...maybe the mars?
Thank you for the analysis and the feedback. I was wondering if I could ask you a few things, however, if you are too busy with your wonderful website (which I've been using) I of course understand.
1. You said that the physical category was Venus and mars aspects, and I assume the deep love aspects are dunn and moon, what planets deal with the superficial attraction category (which my lover and I don't have).
2. A friend of mine said Venus uranus conjunct (which we have according to her is bad but your site says it's good...I believe you but why the contradiction?
3. His ex is always trying to get back in, and their numbers are negative 1, 0,0,0,1, so that's good for us to stay together, right? Her b day is May 12-1968 in reston Virginia. She believes in astrology and says they are soul mates! Any thoughts thank you Melissa
Concerning the conflict, you are both strong personalities and sometimes you will fight, even though your compatibility is mostly good. And, really, your Marses may be the reason. Good synastry is not a guarantee of unbreakable union, it gives more chances to the union and makes it more happy, but conflicts are possible anyway. You just have good chances not to break up in conflict and become stronger and even closer to each other.
1. The word I used here, "superficial", may be not very exact, but I haven't found a better one
In the online calculation the aspects considered for this level are aspects between luminaries from one side and "physical planets" (Venus and Mars) from the other, and vice versa. In more thorough analysis, ascendants are also taken into account, if they are known.
2. Conjuction I consider as mostly a good aspect, but with possible difficulties. Planets "do the same job", when look in the same direction, but they often do not see each other. In a very simple example, when two people carry a heavy bag, they usually do not pull directly upwards, they need to apply some force to the sides, like on this picture:
If they pull directly up, it will be not comfortable, they need a better cooperation in order not to run into each others head. This example is too simple, but shows some difficulties of a conjunction
And secondly, Uranus (as I understand) has only a supporting importance in relationship, but not primary. So I would say, that this aspect just gives to your relationship some originality from man's side, with woman's support. In general, it is not bad. But, of course, another astrologist can have different experience in this question.
3. Interesting question. From their synastry chart I cannot see strong connection between them. Probably I'd correct the first number and make it plus 1, but other numbers I wouldn't change. Sorry for my poor English, does "ex" here mean "ex-wife" or "ex-girlfriend"? If she is ex-wife, I will be surprised and have to analyze much deeper. But if she is ex-girlfriend, then OK, I didn't find any sign of soul mates for them