Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi royoti, welcome! :flower:
Thanks for the donation :friends:

I looked manually into your synastry, and this is what I found:
Mostly the numbers given by calculator are OK, and we need to explain them more deeply.

You've received the negative number on the feelings level, and it does not mean absence of feelings, it rather can mean strong feelings with possible negative effect on your partner. Your feelings potentially can be hard for his personality. This can be overcontrol, jealousy, tendency to compete or something like that. These are subconscious effects, and sometimes you can even not notice them. But it can be important to pay attention to these possible negative flows and reactions of your partner to them, these possible difficulties should be worked through in order to have good and mutually beneficial relationship.

Concerning conjunction of your Mars and his Venus - here I have an understanding, which is described here: astrology/venus-aspects-in-synastry.html#conjunction
I expect, that you really play the leading part in your relationship, and it's OK - this is good and useful for both partners. The attraction is notable, and only possible hindrance is that thing which we discussed above, about feelings level.

And another aspect you've mentioned, between his Sun and your Asc is helpful in this sence - my understanding is, that this aspect supports his personality and it means more attraction from your side to him (actually it is mutual, because your support becomes important for him).

So my resume - your sinastry is definitely positive and beneficial for you both, but you need to pay attention to some possible unconscious streams. This is my humble opinion :shy:

cruz525

Synastry - Discussion

Postby cruz525 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:11 pm

I am the female. I get soo emotional about him and vice versa. We love one another dearly because I can feel it. However, he has been hurt in the past and isn't ready for commitment. I am not sure about these results. My love for him is great but it says -4 as if he loves me more but that's not the case.

Male 08.07.1980 Female 25.05.1977
Born in Philadelphia,PA Born in Camden, NJ

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 1
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): -5
Feelings from male towards female (love): 4
Feelings from female towards male (love): -4

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Hi cruz525, don't you have the time of your and his birth?

Ads
cruz525

Synastry - Discussion

Postby cruz525 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Sorry for the delay.. I was born at 10:16pm but I do not what time he was born.

AstroNewbie

Synastry - Discussion

Postby AstroNewbie » Tue May 14, 2019 11:25 am

@Sasha,

When you have time, I've sent you a PM regarding my synastry. Donation was sent. Thank you so much!

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed May 15, 2019 1:15 pm

cruz525 wrote:Sorry for the delay.. I was born at 10:16pm but I do not what time he was born.

Sorry for really big delay,

without his time of birth I can only make approximate estimate. As I see, he really has predisposition to have feelings towards you, but probably the situation that you told ("hurt in the past") prevents it to reveal in full force. And what concerns your feelings towards him, they are not less - they just have "minus" sign. It means that you do feel love, but this love can be dangerous for him, it can hurt him unpredictably. So probaly his intuition tells him the right thing - not to hurry. If your are interested in this relationship, allow him to follow his intuition.

This is my humble astrological view :)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed May 15, 2019 1:16 pm

AstroNewbie wrote:@Sasha,

When you have time, I've sent you a PM regarding my synastry. Donation was sent. Thank you so much!

Hi AstroNewbie, thanks for the donation, PM is sent! :sure:

zcftpgv

Synastry - Discussion

Postby zcftpgv » Sun May 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi Sasha,

I am concerned about the -5 rating for my feelings towards my boyfriend of 1 year.
Does this mean I don't love him?
How important is this for a long term relationship?

Male 28.06.1993, Female 17.09.1997

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 5
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 5
Feelings from male towards female (love): 3
Feelings from female towards male (love): -5

Thank you!

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun May 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Hi zcftpgv,

not really, you can feel love, but this love can have some negative seed in it :faint: It means that it can be difficult for your boyfriend, or even dangerous. You can try to control him, change him, hinder his wishes, "cut his wings" or sooner or later just dump him.

So the future of this relationship is up to your: if you see this tendencies, you can control them instead of controlling the guy :sun:

But this is just my humble opinion based on the calculator's results.

Rain

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Rain » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:13 am

This is really not clear. We are both extremely drawn to each other but it seems here that he hates me and I adore him?
Male 01.04.1989, Female 22.10.1980

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings from male towards female (love): -5
Feelings from female towards male (love): 4

Rain

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Rain » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Hello? Anyone out there?