Dream

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Dream » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Sasha,

Greetings from India. I just discovered your site and interesting discussions on forum. I request you to take some time out and help me with my query:

My boyfriend of 3 years and I have a satisfactory relationship, although he was more enthusiastic about the relationship in the beginning than I was.

His birthday: 24 August 1989 (2:30 pm)
My birthday: 6 April 1987 (8 pm)

The result is

Physical (sexual) compatibility: -1
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings from male towards female (love): 4
Feelings from female towards male (love): 1

While I have a crush on someone who seems only very mildly interested in me, not much.

His birthday: 23 July 1980 (Time, unknown)

The result is

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings from male towards female (love): 5
Feelings from female towards male (love): 4

Can you please explain what both of these mean? Going by mine and my boyfriend's results, is our compatibility very low? Do I have better compatibility with my crush, because there are several communication problems with him. I don't understand.

Best,
Dream

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Allisha2019 wrote:Male 02.09.1973, Female 22.10.1976

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 2
Feelings from male towards female (love): 0
Feelings from female towards male (love): -4

Well, without having times of birth I'd rather confirm these numbers. But the last 2 numbers can change, if times of birth are far from midday.
Sorry for long time to answer :shy:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi Dream, nice to hear from India! :) I visited this country several times - Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune, and have very good impressions.
By the way, I can't say that I understand Eastern culture as good as Western, so some of my conclusions can be not very relevant - the difference can touch psychology and play some role in analysis. But I'll try my best :dance:

Concerning the first relationship - in the area of feelings I'd confirm the numbers. And they are good.
At the physical level we have -1, but this simple result can have deep explanation. You have opposition of his Mars and your Venus, and at the same time an aspect close to trine between his Venus and your Mars. In simple words, it can mean that the attraction is high, but there might be some misunderstanding, when man follows active role, and it seems that it could be more prefferable, if active role was woman's, but it is not alwas easy for man. So some question of attainment of harmony can arise here.

Concerning the second - numbers at the level of feeling are greater, but let's not forget, that in the first relationship they are also good. Just your feelings here are greater, and that's why the question arose.
At the physical level here we have 0, and it seems that it is just neutral compatibility, without any undercurrent. Maybe here there are roots of "several communication problems"?
2nd and 3d numbers are not as much important for relationship as others, they show us just first impression, outer perception.

So summarizing, I wouldn't say that the second relationship is definitely better. The feelings level is stronger for you, and it is of course important. But love is not the single factor of harmony in relationship, and choosing the second relationship can be risky - who knows, the communication problems can remain. So eventually the choice is yours, but it seems to be wiser to recognize the second person better before making choice.

This is just my humble opinion :shy:

Ads
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:00 am

Dear friends, a little announcement:

Starting from today, 27.11.2017, I'l give consultations after receiving some donation of any amount. Free answers are very slow from my side, because I usually don't have enough feedback from people who ask questions. With a donation I'll see that the discussion is really interesting for you, and will answer quickly. So if you wish to clarify a bit your synastry, please send me some donation. An amount is absolutely up to you, it does not matter and will not affect my answer.
And then please leave your question here in forum or in PM. There is no need to tell in forum about donation and its amount, I'll see it anyway.
donate.php

astrogirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby astrogirl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Hey please give me feedback on the following relationship,

Male Birthdate is: ---
Female: ---

Based on the synastry charts what is likelihood of the relationship being successful and would it be possible to describe the nature of the relationship. The online chart States that the sexual relationship is in the negatives, whilst attraction from both parties is neutral and that the male is more in love with the female than the female the male. Is this correct. Also would it be possible for you to compare this relationship with the one below:

Male Birthdate: ---
Female Birthdate: ---

Which relationship is stronger (based on love) and more likely to succeed ?

Thanks so much for your time. Where can we donate if we so wish.

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi astrogirl, welcome!

Right above your message is mine with the link to "donate" page :)

And I'll reply soon :friends:

astrogirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby astrogirl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Alright, I have donated. Hope to hear from you soon :D

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:04 pm

astrogirl, thanks for the donation! You are the first :flower:

Your message I also received and will reply asap to everything)

astrogirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby astrogirl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Alright, to help with precision can I add that we are both from ---, ---.

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:09 pm

OK)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 pm

astrogirl wrote:Male Birthdate is: ---
Female: ---

astrogirl wrote:Male Birthdate: ---
Female Birthdate: ---

Well, the second relationship, as I see, can have some difficulties at the feelings level and at the physical also. Feelings and physical attraction were there, by they both have some tension, which give the passion at the beginning and makes very much tired later. This relationship could start from the good outer impression and then develop further, but later it probably should exhaust them a bit. More tension in feelings comes from woman.

The first relationship can be not as hot as second, but it should be more harmonious. Feelings must be mutual, not too strong, but notable. Physical level is rather neutral, not negative as calculator gives.

Making a comparison, I'd say that in the long run the first relationship can be more preferrable. But it is more calm, so some effort is needed.

Concerning accuracy - it is not 100% accurate. Rather 70-80%. So your feelings and vision are more important, and astrological view just gives some possible interpretation, to which you can pay some attention, whether it looks believable or not :yes:

All the above is just my humble opinion :shy:

astrogirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby astrogirl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 pm

That's interesting, i'm curious for one more comparison, would it be possible to compare --- and ---.

astrogirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby astrogirl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Could you comment on the level of investment from both parties, the online synastry stated that the male was more into the female for the first chart, is that so?

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

astrogirl, no problem, just a little bit later, probably tomorrow we'll continue :shy:
And one question from me is in PM)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:12 pm

astrogirl wrote:--- and ---

Here I mostly confirm the automatic results. Minus 2 at physical level can mean some misunderstanding and/or some permutation of male and female roles. First outer attraction must be notable. At the feelings level - man can be in love, woman also have strong feelings, but these feelings have inner tension and desire to change man or to dominate over him. It can create difficulties, which will be visible later.
astrogirl wrote:Could you comment on the level of investment from both parties, the online synastry stated that the male was more into the female for the first chart, is that so?

I'd say - just a little bit, almost equal, but male feelings are probably a little more.
:OK:

astrogirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby astrogirl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:00 pm

These results sound quite reasonable. I was looking for a bit of astrological advice. I was in a long term relationship with the malw born on ---, the relationship was challenging with a lot of conflict/infidelity from his end. I then moved onto date the male born ---. There is massive difficulty in this relationship because he also suffered a difficult relationship with the lady born the ---. We have found great comfort in each other and I could almost say he's the one for me, but still there are kany difficulties as I fear the connection with the first lady could have been stronger. Just curious to understand how all these people interact and what the stars have to say about the most successful relationship.

moushumi nag

Synastry - Discussion

Postby moushumi nag » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:29 am

:) Hello there,
*Physical compatibility 3
*Emotional attitude from male to female(attractiveness) 4
* Ditto... female to male 0
*Feelings , either ways, 4

Can you kindly comment on:-
(a) what the significance of emotional attitude is vis-a-vis the love attitude
(b)how this synastry reads to you

Thanks n warmly yours,

Moushumi

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:35 am

moushumi nag, welcome!

Could you please look at the first post in the topic? I added some new rules))

And I'm afraid that we can continue only in the next year, because currently the donate system is still broken :(

astrogirl, sorry for delay in PM conversation, I'm afraid also that we'll continue it in the next year, 'cause I'm still busy :(

By the way, happy new year, friends! :sun: :dancing: :hooray:

Orokine

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Orokine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Happy new year to you Sasha :hooray:

Sasha i'd like to know what do you think of the numbers given by the synastry calculator, regarding me and a girl i just met plz :)

Me 27.06.1990 Paris 8.40am
Her 16.05.1991 Miami

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 4
Feelings from male towards female (love): 0
Feelings from female towards male (love): 4

Orokine

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Orokine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:56 pm

and also this girl if u don't mind :shy:

Her birthday 28.04.1996 Denver