Postby Sasha » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:18 pm

equisette, welcome! :flower:

equisette wrote:Physical (sexual) compatibility: 5
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 5
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 4
Feelings of male to female (love): 1
Feelings of female to male (love): 5

Have you seen that?? I admire this calculator - such a good results! :hooray:

Looking manually and considering times of birth, I can confirm these numbers. First of all, very good physical compatibility - you know that Mars-Venus things. And you have feelings to him, that's for sure, trine from your Moon to his Sun I consider as most important here.

Most difficult aspects in this relationship are probably created by his Mercury. I guess, you already have seen it. Several your planets have tensions with his Mercury. So the main question here is to explore and transcend these tensions.
In simple words, these tensions are usually connected with intellectual and communicative problems. For example, his intellectual self-expression you may perceive not the way he expected to, and you may find some emotional context which is actually not there. Or he may express himself in a wrong way, using some old patterns, which create misunderstanding. There are just assumptions, and you can find some hints in descriptions of aspects at our site in articles from the "Astrology" section. They sound not as great problems, but on a long run they also need to be eliminated to get rid of possible irritation or something like that. IMHO :shy:

The second relationship I'll comment soon :yes:

equisette

Synastry - Discussion

Postby equisette » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Thank you so much Sasha, I can't wait for your insight on the other relationship...I only know his birth time, not hers

Thanks again...equisette

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 am

equisette wrote:also a little insight on this one, I think he is seeing this person now
Male 25.09.1964, Female 16.04.1970

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 1
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): -3
Feelings of male to female (love): 3
Feelings of female to male (love): 3

Well, here I also can confirm automatic results - manually I find mostly the same. If we compare the first relationship (yours) with this one, I'd say that generally the first is definitely more harmonious. The only advantage of the second one is that there the man can have a bit more feelings to the woman, than in the first. But at other levels compatibility is lower, hence it is quite possible, that it is temporal relationship, which can be exhausted sooner or later. However, it is not bad, the compatibility is rather good, and this relationship also can last a long time, so my conclusion is - the time will show, no need to hurry and it is better to keep an eye on the situation.
IMHO :shy:

Ads
equisette

Synastry - Discussion

Postby equisette » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Has anyone had bad results but still ended up in a long term/marriage. My results with my ex were excellent, even had sun conjunct ascendant, but after 6+ years we still didn't make it. When I look at married couples, seem none are as good as mine so this must no be to accurate....Sasha I fill if here is not a rising sign combo, the couple will not marry...the next which my parent had was sun conjunct moon (out of orb) and moon moon conjunction. Any thoughts are welcome..Thanks Trish

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:53 pm

equisette wrote: Any thoughts are welcome

My understanding is - compatibility in relationship and marriage are not always the same thing. Marriage is not always about love or about sex, sometimes it depends on utilitarian pragmatic considerations, and sometimes - on some higher considerations like destiny, which are not counted in my analysis. This is disadvantage, of course, and probably the question of marriage should be analyzed additionally.

By now it's just a system, which looks at compatibility for relationship, but not always it means marriage.

equisette wrote:if here is not a rising sign combo

Could you please say it in other words? I cannot translate, what is rising sign combo :shy: Good aspect of ascendants?

equisette

Synastry - Discussion

Postby equisette » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:45 pm

What I was referring to was rising sign combinations, like Sun conjunct ascendant, as I have with my ex boyfriend. In my studies, most couples that do no have this will not marry. It does not have to be this combination as I just mentioned but the ascendent/descendant must conjunct the other's Sun, moon, venus or mars...Jupiter and Mercury are lessor. If they don't have this then a Sun/moon conjunct with a moon/moon/conjunction is also very strong. In all the relationships where I knew the rising sign and they were married, it always conjunct the other sun, moon, venus or mars. Does not mean the couple will marry, of course. This will also show up in long term friendships...guy friends or girlfriends. Interesting!!

summerflowers

Synastry - Discussion

Postby summerflowers » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:24 am

Hello! I'm a Scorpio girl and I have my eye on a Scorpio man and our result is:

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings of male to female (love): 0

Does this mean this man feels attracted to me but does not love me as much as I do?
Is this a bad thing? :shocked:

equisette

Synastry - Discussion

Postby equisette » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 pm

Met this couple the other night and they have been married for 45 years...
Synastry calculation results:

Male 23.03.1950, Female 11.10.1949

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 5
Feelings of female to male (love): 4

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:16 am

equisette wrote: Interesting!!

Really interesting, I'll check it in my database :thumb:
equisette wrote:Male 23.03.1950, Female 11.10.1949

Thanks for this example, such good numbers for long-term relationship always encourage me! :hooray:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:22 am

summerflowers, welcome! :sun:

summerflowers wrote:Does this mean this man feels attracted to me but does not love me as much as I do?

Actually, yes, it can be so, if the calculations are exact. But they have some possible imprecision, so this conclusion is rather a probability.
summerflowers wrote:Is this a bad thing? :shocked:

No, it isn't)) All the numbers are not negative, and it is good. Because the scale is from -5 to 5)). This relationship as a whole has a good potential :yes: Just your feelings are greater, with all the ensuing :friends:

equisette

Synastry - Discussion

Postby equisette » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:50 pm

summerflowers:

equisette wrote:
this was myself and my ex boyfriend and I always felt like I loved more, even though he would tell me he loved me, flowers and such and even a diamond ring... just not like holding my face and looking into my eyes and telling me. I don't think he'll do that with anyone ever. You also have to look at his natal chart.....he had a moon square venus and that makes finding the perfect love difficult...we were together for over 6 years and although we are broken up and have been before we always get back, not sure this time. I am the longest relationship he has ever had though, even his one marriage when he was younger. I posted above what he has with the girl he is seeing now, certainly not as good as ours, but he does have feelings. Unlike me he jumps right into relationships quickly, has a hard time being alone.

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 5
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 4

lush

Synastry - Discussion

Postby lush » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:08 am

equisette wrote:What I was referring to was rising sign combinations, like Sun conjunct ascendant, as I have with my ex boyfriend. In my studies, most couples that do no have this will not marry. It does not have to be this combination as I just mentioned but the ascendent/descendant must conjunct the other's Sun, moon, venus or mars...

Trish/Sasha, could you expound on Rising/Asc synastry combos with personal planets?

I'm wondering about someone's (her) Mars conjunct my (his) Asc. We hung out only occasionally before, but are both single now and soon to be around eachother much more...

equisette

Synastry - Discussion

Postby equisette » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:37 am

Well I am not an expert and there is much to look at besides rising sign combinations....I have also learned that you have to look at someones natal chart too, to see their capacity to be in and stay in a long term relationship. Anyway, from what I have read regardless of how good the synastry is...almost always a couple will not marriage unless the rising sign or opposite of the rising sign is in the same sign as the other's Sun, moon, venus or mar's (can be in the first house or a conjunction. example. I have libra rising, my ex boyfriend was a libra...so that is a combination for marriage...also if he had Aries in his sun, moon, venus or mars that is also a good sign of compatibility...(mercury and Jupiter can work to but not as strong)....also very good for compatibility is sun conjunct moon (same sign) and same moon sign...very good too, next best thing...you can google all this for more information. Cheers..any though welcome

Orokine

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Orokine » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:09 am

Hi Sasha can u tell me what is taking in account in the calculation of "The emotional attitude" ?

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue May 02, 2017 4:36 pm

lush, welcome! :flower: Hope that Trish's answer is useful, 'cause I don't have enough statistics concerning this moment yet :shy:

Orokine, welcome! :flower: The second number here means rather superficial attraction, first outer impression, attitude to appearance, behavior. Probably good word here is "infatuation", but I'm not sure about nuances of this word :)

jnett

Synastry - Discussion

Postby jnett » Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 pm

I don't understand why, "The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 5"... other than that, I am in agreement with the results to a degree. This guy put me in the emergency room a few times and threaten my children. I moved three times to get away from him. Proclaimed love for me, but it was obsession. Told me the first thing he thought of when he woke-up was me... the last thing he thought of before going to bed, was me. What I call, "Fatal Attraction".... toxic is too friendly a word for this relationship. Glad I finally got away from him... Lesson learned, always calculate synastry before getting into any relationship.

Synastry calculation results:

Male 23.11.1958, Female 24.07.1965

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): -5
Feelings of male to female (love): -5
Feelings of female to male (love): -2

summerflowers

Synastry - Discussion

Postby summerflowers » Wed May 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Sasha wrote:summerflowers, welcome! :sun:

summerflowers wrote:Does this mean this man feels attracted to me but does not love me as much as I do?

Actually, yes, it can be so, if the calculations are exact. But they have some possible imprecision, so this conclusion is rather a probability.
summerflowers wrote:Is this a bad thing? :shocked:

No, it isn't)) All the numbers are not negative, and it is good. Because the scale is from -5 to 5)). This relationship as a whole has a good potential :yes: Just your feelings are greater, with all the ensuing :friends:

thank you!
but now, he's becoming distant to me, I think he is into this girl,
who seems to care about him very much too. Their calculation is:

Physical (sexual) compatibility: -1
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings of male to female (love): 4
Feelings of female to male (love): 4

it hurts, since I have known him much longer before than her,
but seems like he doesn't care about me anymore (and the chart also shows no love from him).

equisette wrote:Well I am not an expert and there is much to look at besides rising sign combinations....I have also learned that you have to look at someones natal chart too, to see their capacity to be in and stay in a long term relationship. Anyway, from what I have read regardless of how good the synastry is...almost always a couple will not marriage unless the rising sign or opposite of the rising sign is in the same sign as the other's Sun, moon, venus or mar's (can be in the first house or a conjunction. example. I have libra rising, my ex boyfriend was a libra...so that is a combination for marriage...also if he had Aries in his sun, moon, venus or mars that is also a good sign of compatibility...(mercury and Jupiter can work to but not as strong)....also very good for compatibility is sun conjunct moon (same sign) and same moon sign...very good too, next best thing...you can google all this for more information. Cheers..any though welcome

thank you for the reference.
I have my Rising sign conjuncts his Sun,
and my Moon sextiles his Moon.
but the girl I mentioned above has:
her Sun conjuncts his Moon,
and her Moon trines his Moon.

I wonder who will be his choice eventually,
but I think I'm the one with more disadvantages here :(

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 pm

jnett, thanks for a good example! :flower:

summerflowers wrote:her Sun conjuncts his Moon

I'm afraid he can be really into this girl because of this aspect. But it does not mean that there are no chances, feelings not always lead to marriage or long relationship, this is only situation at the feelings level. And according to Trish's statistics, your Rising sign gives you also good chances, so let's look forward. But that girl, of course, has good chances too :shy:

summerflowers

Synastry - Discussion

Postby summerflowers » Thu May 11, 2017 5:01 am

@Sasha
thank you for your encouragement!
oh, by the way, his Venus conjuncts my Sun.
but obviously the girl has more chances than me since she can meet him everyday (they live on the same block now) and I can only meet him when I ask him out (recently rejected sometimes with the reason of being busy with work)
oh well...

summerflowers

Synastry - Discussion

Postby summerflowers » Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 am

Hello! It’s me again.
Can somebody please look at our birthday dates to see
who would be more suitable to be with him for the long-term?
It’s still troubling me.
My birthday:
October 26, 1994 7:45 AM
His birthday:
November 17, 1994
The girl’s birthday:
May 6, 1998
All of us were born near Hanoi, Vietnam. Sorry I don’t know about their birth times...
Thank you in advance!