yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Oh wow!

sept 13...
I like him for his "soul", emotions and intelligence. Not necessary physically attractive to me but sexually yes. I looked and saw my mercury,venus and mars are in 7th house. Both of our moon in each others 5th house. His mars is also in my 5th house. I thought I was compatible with him. :not_seen: I guess the venus square saturn double wammy is hurting us. :crying:

feb 9...
I do have the most genuine feeling for him . His personality, looks and "soul". :boy_kiss: I thought he would have some feeling for me too because his venus is in my 5th house, moon in 11th and mars in 8th. My mercury, venus and mars in 12th... he probably doesn't even notice me.. but his has venus trine my mars and his venus conjunct my neptune/uranus... I thought that ment feeling of being “in love” will never fade/ “love at first sight”. I guess his sun opposite my jupiter is hurting us and his moon opposite my uranus :upset:

feb 20..
Yes, I do have a crush on him. For some reason I thought I wasn't his type... his venus is in my 6th house. Alot of my planets are in his 10/11th house. I thought I would be just his friend or practical relationship. This one was a pleasant surprise :giggle:

nov 28
Yah, he is a very good looking guy but I really do not feel anything with him. Maybe friends... nothing else really from my side. He also has venus in 5th house trine mars and conjunct my neptune/uranus. I thought he would be more attracted to me. :thinking:

If had to choose I would have married either feb's :in_love: I would choose sept but his stubbornness :no: is a problem! Nov. ego/authoritativeness :no:

I feel “cloud 9 romance”/ “butterflies in the stomach," with Sept 13 and Feb 9

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 pm

I agree with your choice, I just looked again at previous 2 synastries and compared with last 2, and my opinion is that both February's guys have an advantage in the question of marriage or long relationship :yes:
With September's I see that relationship is just more superficial, but not negative, there is more at sexual level than at other levels. And November's guy seems to be really rather a friend. While with both Feb's the possible harmony is deeper :sun:

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 am

How do they feel about me?
What do you mean by superficial?
Sorry to bother you :shy: can you also redo the numbers for the last two :pray:

Ads
mushy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby mushy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi Sasha
It's not trine it's sextile her moon sextiles my Venus and her sun sextiles my Mars ..

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 pm

yme16, sorry, it again took a lot of time to answer :(

yme16 wrote:What do you mean by superficial?

I mean that there might be not really deep feelings but rather superficial attraction, not so serious :shy:

yme16 wrote:can you also redo the numbers for the last two :pray:

The numbers are approximately the same as calculator gives :yes:

With 20th of February:
Physical: 2
Emotions of male to female: 0
Emotions of female to male: -1
Feelings of male to female: 3-4
Feelings of female to male: 5

With November's:
Physical: 2-3
Emotions of male to female: 0
Emotions of female to male: -4
Feelings of male to female: -2
Feelings of female to male: 1-2

Sorry again, I was really busy... I hope the answer gives useful information :flower:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:44 pm

mushy wrote:Hi Sasha
It's not trine it's sextile her moon sextiles my Venus and her sun sextiles my Mars ..

Yes, there are really sextiles :)

Well, now I'm ready to make some conclusions, as I understand this interesting synastry.

As I see, the system should give the following numbers at the level of feelings: from male to female - plus 5, from female to male - minus 5. It looks alarming :) Minus 5 appears because of my understanding of the square between female Moon and male Sun. I think it is alarming aspect which needs attention of partners. This aspect gives notable attraction, but this attraction usually has a flavor of tension, struggle, which might be not always visible. And if it is not visible for a long time, I can presume 2 options: either you already have worked out and understood this tension, and overcome it, or your authority in family is great and your wife does not allow this tension to appear.

So I' d say, that your synastry shows good positive feelings from your side and strong feelings from your wife's side, which however may have some hidden tension. Probably the calculator gives a bit "dramatic" score at this level and overestimates this aspect (Sun-Moon square), but I guess if the aspect needs attention it is better to know about it :)

Thanks for your example. During analysis I found some disadvantages in my calculator, and I will improve it a bit, hopefully in the beginning of the next year :friends:

itmakesmecrazy7

Synastry - Discussion

Postby itmakesmecrazy7 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:13 am

:) Hello, I am born Sept 10, 1992... My Girlfriend is born Oct 10, 1995... Physical compatibility shows 3... Attractiveness M to F is 4, F to M is 1... Feeling M to F -3, F to M is 5! But I feel that I love her (feelings) and though I have not been physically intimate with her, holding her hands or looking at her dosen't give me enough sexual excitement which I got from my ex-girlfriend born Nov 22, 1993, with whom physical compatibility shows only 1! Could you please comment on this? And is my feelings with the present girlfriend is initial illusion?

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:51 pm

itmakesmecrazy7, welcome! :dancing:
The answer takes some time, I'll reply as soon as possible :yes:

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:38 am

I feel sept 13/feb 9 doesn't even notice me... :faint: I think sept 13 thinks I come on to him too strong. feb 9 thinks I am not enough.
How does they feel about me? Are they any bad aspects thats giving the distance?
Thanks
Final questions lol ... I know you are tired of me. Sorry :flower:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:08 am

yme16 wrote:Final questions lol ... I know you are tired of me. Sorry :flower:

No, of course not :shy:
I just do many things simultaneously and it takes time, so I do not always answer quickly, rather slowly :giggle:
But I'll answer your and itmakesmecrazy7's questions very soon, definitely this year :friends:

itmakesmecrazy7

Synastry - Discussion

Postby itmakesmecrazy7 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:01 am

Thanks for replying Sasha... :) Your answer is awaited :) Also I want to say that am strongly attracted to a friend of mine DOB Sept 28, 1994... I find her very sweet and someone worth being... If you could say which person will be right for me or possible pros and cons with them.... Thank you! :) :)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:17 am

As I promised, answers come this year! :hooray:

itmakesmecrazy7 wrote:Hello, I am born Sept 10, 1992... My Girlfriend is born Oct 10, 1995... Physical compatibility shows 3... Attractiveness M to F is 4, F to M is 1... Feeling M to F -3, F to M is 5! But I feel that I love her (feelings)

You are right, and the calculation gave wrong result. The same story as with mushy's question - the difference between India's time and European time created this mistake.
This is real disadvantage of my automatic system :shy: I should do something with it, because time zones may change results, as it happened now.
With the correction, based on India as place of birth, I see that feelings from M to F should also be 5 - the same as from F to M. Very beautiful situation!

Concerning physical level - it seems that this level with you girlfriend was calculated correctly, it also must be good. In comparison with your ex, it gave better number, but I wouldn't stress on it, rather I'd say that both numbers are good - they are more than zero :) My algorithm at this level is not quite precise to rely on it, I already see some necessary corrections for it, so it's better to pay attention only to the sign of the number, but exact number may be too approximate :) Looking manually, I see in both cases good harmony on physical level :yes:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:26 am

itmakesmecrazy7 wrote:Also I want to say that am strongly attracted to a friend of mine DOB Sept 28, 1994...

Here also some manual corrections must be done - as I see, here must be rather superficial attractiveness from both sides. Concerning deeper feelings, they are less from both sides, and if we compare this possible relationship with your actual relationship (which we calculated first), I'd say that the first has more harmony, especially at physical and feelings level. But this possible relationship is also good, it does not have notable negative moments :OK:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:45 am

yme16 wrote:How does they feel about me? Are there any bad aspects that's giving the distance?

With September's guy I don't see some serious tensions, so probably just sexual attraction is not enough for him? I'm not sure of course, it's just a guess, but as I see your possible relationship may be based on sexual attraction (which I call physical) more, than on feelings :yes:

With 9th of February guy - again no tensions, everything looks just fine. Just his feelings are less than yours, probably he does not feel it? He might have doubt because he does not feel as much as you do, this is what I can guess :friends:

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:19 am

my venus, mercury and mars is it in his 7th house or in the 6th house?
Thanks for everything! Happy holidays!! :sun:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:46 pm

yme16 wrote:my venus, mercury and mars is it in his 7th house or in the 6th house?

They all are in his 6th house :yes:

Happy New Year! :sun:

mushy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby mushy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi Sasha

I somewhat don't agree to your calculation system since it only calculates very few things I mean a synastry is a combination of hard and soft aspects it's like a spice which adds to life also I understand that each relationship allows you to grow ..Yes Ur ryt we both are well matured and have really sorted out few differences past five years the intensity and physical compatibility has been just out of the realm ..Haven't felt anything before in any of my relationships ..So I think all the aspects are necessary and not just luminaries and planets theirs nodes angles and lot of it to be considered ..

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:13 pm

mushy, thanks for the feedback :thumb:
Yes, this system does not pretend to be full and comprehensive by now. But it gives some important information, and especially in the realm of feelings. What concerns other levels, I'll definitely will continue improving the system, and your example may help to check further versions whether they are good enough :yes:

GlassR

Synastry - Discussion

Postby GlassR » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:46 am

Hi!
What do you think of these results? Very hard to handle?

Male 28.11.1977, Female 24.02.1986

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 1
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings of male to female (love): 5
Feelings of female to male (love): -5

ahmetova_2018

Synastry - Discussion

Postby ahmetova_2018 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): -5
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 4
Feelings of male to female (love): 5
Feelings of female to male (love): 3

what does results mean? We are just coworkers and I have feelings for him, but i don't know if he has any feelings for me. We occasinaly greet each other, and I the way he looks at me gives me hope. Do the results mean that he loves me?