User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:29 am

Lily7, Lostinspace, welcome!

Lily7, could you please give me dates? This question is interesting!

Lostinspace, looking at numbers you received, I can say that the relationship should be very good!
And of course, if you gave me dates of birth, I could look more thoroughly :thumb:

User avatar
unreality

Synastry - Discussion

Postby unreality » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:25 am

THank you Sasha, unfortunately I think the Moon-Opposite Saturn is winning out right now. He gave me a place to live when I was living in a basement and it was the first time someone ever gave me what I needed without me having to ask. I struggle with asking for help and its as if he just knew what I needed and gave it to me. Though, there is a great distance between us, it might in part be due to the fact that he working nights and me working days, It's very symbolic of how the Sun and Moon operate in real life. The sun and moon are rarely together for long. He says he likes to be a loner but then said his spirit guides would not allow him to let me go so no messages are truly clear between us. I would like to just blame him, but I run and hide and withdrawal just as much as him. We both have cancer risings and we love to hide in our own worlds, I know you say it is the Saturn person who is "restrictive" however, I also see my own limitations and inability to get close, I believe the opposition is showing that to me as well. How do you feel about planets taking on the energy of the opposite planet? Like it transposes the roles at times. I truly appreciate your response and agree it could be wonderful between us but there is definitely "blockages", I am not sure we are able to overcome them but if not I think I have a lifelong friend at the least, for him assisting me in my time of need.
Last edited by unreality on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
unreality

Synastry - Discussion

Postby unreality » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:32 am

btw, i THINK you have done an excellent job of differentiating between how the planets work from female to male and vice versa. Do you have a Facebook Astrology group. I bet that would get a lot more hits and visitors to your site as well.

Ads
User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:43 pm

unreality wrote: We both have cancer risings and we love to hide in our own worlds, I know you say it is the Saturn person who is "restrictive" however, I also see my own limitations and inability to get close, I believe the opposition is showing that to me as well.

I guess we used "restrictive" in different senses, you've probably noticed that English is not my native :), I could formulate not very clear. But saying "restrictive" I meant that man does not accept woman's emotionality, he wants to "restrict" it (hope it is right word), and it creates tension. This tension can be visible, if he directly struggles with woman's emotionality, or hidden, if he avoids struggle, but the tension is the same.
Probably he does not like struggles, so it creates a distance. But as I understand, it is his task, not yours.
If you also love to hide sometimes, it may have similar reason - you also don't want this tension.
You know, difficult aspects of Saturn to one of partner's luminaries sometimes are called "print of unhappiness". So this is the situation, which really must be thoroughly considered, when both partners want to be together.

Thank you for the advice about facebook! The question is only about free time, but sooner or later I'll definitely create a group. Right after finishing this site's design :giggle:

Chelsea123

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Chelsea123 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:04 pm

I looked at this and I'm surprised at the results & I just wanted to know is this really accurate? I feel like the physical attraction would've been booming just from our experiences but it's actually at a low number. Also, why do I feel like the most concerned one if the feelings on his end is 5 & mine is 2? Could he be feeling this unconsciously? We really haven't gotten far into things just yet so maybe this hasn't been revealed yet? It would be so great if you responded. Also, I looked at our synastry chart as well and the aspects.



Male 15.10.1994, Female 02.11.1996

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings of male to female (love): 5
Feelings of female to male (love): 2

User avatar
Kyveli

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Kyveli » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:46 am

Hello!

I am an amateur in astrology and quite new here but I have researched quite a bit. I have to say I am quite intrigued by the specific calculator without the use of the horizon, Chiron and particularly of the difference of the same aspect in different sex partners. I would very much like to hear your opinion on the following two synastries whenever you have time to. I would really appreciate some feedback on all sections of the two synastries but especially on the ones that surprised me the most. The first one is:

Male 04.07.1973, Female 30.05.1992

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 3
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings of male to female (love): -5
Feelings of female to male (love): 4

Here the emotional attitude of female to male and feelings of male to female threw me off guard. Are the squares of the man's moon to the female's stellium considered so bad? Squares might be difficult but they are supposed to fuel a relationship with a constant strive for growth,right? Of course it depends on the individual but I am considering the potential,of course.The physical compatibility was also somewhat unexpected.

The second one is:

Male 22.08.1988, Female 30.05.1992

Physical (sexual) compatibility: -1
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 3
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 2
Feelings of male to female (love): 0
Feelings of female to male (love): -5

Here the physical compatibility is something that I didn't see coming. I wonder if the square of female Mars to man's Venus creates this in combination with oppositions from female's Neptune and Uranus to male's Venus. However what truly hit me was feelings of female to male because it does not seem to resonate.

I am really interested to hear you point of view in this and I would really appreciate your feedback to help me comprehend the dynamiques of astrology better.

Thank you very much in advance.

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:52 am

Chelsea123, Kyveli, welcome!

I'll reply as soon as possible :dance:

User avatar
Kyveli

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Kyveli » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:39 am

Thank you!
I should probably add that the exact time for the 1st male is 15.30 and for the female is 18.10.
The second male is 23.10.

I hope they are useful for the location of the moons.
Have a nice day :)

Chelsea123

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Chelsea123 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:30 am

Sasha wrote:Chelsea123, Kyveli, welcome!

I'll reply as soon as possible :dance:



Thanks! I'll save my other questions for whenever you reply.

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 am

Sorry for some delay :shy:

Chelsea123 wrote:Male 15.10.1994, Female 02.11.1996
Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings of male to female (love): 5
Feelings of female to male (love): 2


Let's start from the fact that this numbers are good! :) They could look not good enough, but they all are positive (or zero at not very important level). Probably I should make kind of a diagram, because sometimes numbers like 2 or 3 confuse people, when they don't see that they have possible range between -5 and 5, so 2 is a good value.

And at the same time you are right, this system is not 100% accurate. I think that calculations for physical level can be improved, because looking manually at your charts, I'd give at this level 3 or 4. So your feedback helps to improve the algorithm.

Concerning question of feelings - again some inaccuracy is possible. You see, this level involves calculations with Moon aspects, and Moon is the quickest celestial body in our charts, it changes its position during the single day quite enough to make some corrections. So more accurate results at this level could be given using time and place of birth, and without them we get just rough estimate. But as for me, this estimate is not bad anyway - we can see through this topic, that people in relationship almost always get good numbers here.

So let me resume - as far as I can see now, without deeper analysis considering times and places, your results show good relationship. Actually, it was the main goal of this automatic system - just to get simple certain answers, while thorough analysis is a bit deeper :sure:

Chelsea123 wrote:Also, I looked at our synastry chart as well and the aspects.

This moments I probably misunderstood - have you looked at your synastry chart? It would be interesting to compare that results with the results received here, if possible :shy:

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:57 am

Kyveli wrote:Male 04.07.1973, Female 30.05.1992

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 3
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings of male to female (love): -5
Feelings of female to male (love): 4

Here the emotional attitude of female to male and feelings of male to female threw me off guard. Are the squares of the man's moon to the female's stellium considered so bad? Squares might be difficult but they are supposed to fuel a relationship with a constant strive for growth,right? Of course it depends on the individual but I am considering the potential,of course.The physical compatibility was also somewhat unexpected.


Concerning man's Moon squares you are right, this is my opinion about such aspects, and I tend to give here negative numbers. Such an aspect really fuels relationship with strife, as you said, it does not mean that the relationship will not happen - on the contrary, usually it means that it will happen, but the result can be disappointing in a long run. It just shows the destructive subconscious attitude from the side of Moon. And again you are right, it depends of individual, and very conscious person can overcome any difficulty. And, as I see, man in this relationship is very harmonious person (really), so it can be not a problem for him. But in common case I'm sure that such an aspect should be considered as a potential threat to the relationship. This is my opinion.

Concerning physical level - let me clarify, the number looks too great or too small? I've met different views :) I'd just say, that at this level compatibility looks good, regardless of the exact number. Sextile from man's Mars to woman's Venus, and also sextile between Venuses in my understanding should give very good result. But I'd appreciate to hear the feedback, the conclusions can always be corrected.

My resume about this synastry - very interesting and probably warm or even hot relationship, but with serious threat on the feelings level, which must not be underestimated.

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:26 am

Kyveli wrote:Male 22.08.1988, Female 30.05.1992

Physical (sexual) compatibility: -1
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 3
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 2
Feelings of male to female (love): 0
Feelings of female to male (love): -5

Here the physical compatibility is something that I didn't see coming. I wonder if the square of female Mars to man's Venus creates this in combination with oppositions from female's Neptune and Uranus to male's Venus. However what truly hit me was feelings of female to male because it does not seem to resonate.


At the physical level we see the combination of aspects, which gave the result near zero in automatic evaluation. There is not exact square of female Mars to male Venus and not exact sextile of male Mars to female Venus, both with orbs near 5 degrees. First aspect is considered to be rather negative, second - rather positive, hence the result appeared to be near zero. But there are some possible options. This aspects can work in turn - sometimes compatibility can be better, sometimes worse, depending on individual reasons. And the second option can be the same as we discussed about squares - square may "fuel" the relationship at this level, but in this case partners can become tired in a long run. Which option is true in this synastry - I'm not sure and would appreciate to recognize, how it is in reality.

At the level of feelings - the situation is similar to that which we already discussed in first relationship, but vise versa - here we have square of female Moon to male Sun, which is not exact. The orb is quite big, 8 degrees, but such an orb is usually allowed for luminaries. But my understanding is that the more exact is aspect, the more is its influence, so I'd appreciate to know, what are the actual feelings in reality in this relationship. Anyway I'd say, that there probably is some threat for the relationship at the level of feelings, which comes from woman's Moon. I'm just not sure is it really serious, but I tend to take into account such things.

Resume about this synastry - a bit more complex relationship, probably it comes more from the emotional level, while the feelings should be examined in a long run.

Chelsea123

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Chelsea123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:04 pm

So according to our synastry, this is what his moon is doing to my planets/ sun. So, according to this I can possibly see why that feelings from male to female is at a value of 5. But, again. It doesn't feel that way. But the moon does represent the unconscious as well. It's kind of confusing. I'm not sure if these aspects influences these results at all

Moon trine Sun orb +1°47'
Moon trine Mercury orb +2°16'
Moon opposite Mars orb +6°54'
Moon sextile Jupiter orb +4°16'
Moon square Pluto orb -6°41'

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Chelsea123 wrote:Moon trine Sun orb +1°47'

Yes, this is the aspect which is the reason of 5 in the "male to female" feelings. Now I see, that the aspect is really there, and calculations were right.
So it's not a question of calculations, rather a question of evaluation.
My understanding is, that such an aspect in relationship means strong feelings (love). But, of course, I cannot argue, because you know the situation much better. I can only say, that astrologically that man has a predisposition to have feelings to the woman.
But you said that this relationship is not yet long, so it's quite possible that today other things are on the surface, and his feelings are not visible (even to him). So probably the future will show, which version is right. But I seriously suspect that he has these feelings :)

Chelsea123

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Chelsea123 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:24 am

Wow it all makes sense now! Thank you so much!! :OK:

User avatar
Kyveli

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Kyveli » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello Sasha!
Thank you very much for responding.

In the case of the first synastry the relationship was really interesting.The physical attraction was very strong at the dawn of the meeting but it developed into a friendship. Maybe the reason why is the age difference along with economic and social status. But the connection between the parties was really strong and the atmosphere was always intense. However there was such amount of goodwill and even caring that along with honesty and playfully getting in each other's nerves lead to friendship. In the end though, and after a certain amount of time it became a sexual relationship almost out of nowhere. The chemistry was burning hot but it seemed like the people involved were limiting themselves. It seemed like there was much more potential than expressed. It took off only after the man, whose moon was squared expressed his feelings and confronted them himself and the woman started being more flexible and understanding. Then a stream of transformation which was always lurking started becoming more visible. The interesting point is that this man does not usually become vulnerable in relationships but it seemed like the woman was pressing his points.

Overall a really unusual relationship regarding,age,status,cultural background,way of life and place of living although they are both artists and really smart people. It might be stated that their presence together is magnetic. And it should be stated that they met in professional environment and that the relationship might never have taken off if it wasn't for their collaboration in artistic endeavors.

I am really interested in hearing your views.

User avatar
Kyveli

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Kyveli » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:19 pm

Regarding the second synastry there are some similarities with the first relationship.

For example, the parties involved come from different countries, they met in a common interest activity which is also art, performance in particular in both relationships,huge amount of goodwill, mental attunement and physical attraction from the beginning.However the man was aware of his attraction to the woman from the beginning but in the case of the woman realised her liking to the man when he made a move.

This relationship became immediately physical with both parties fooling around. However the intimacy, connection and mental stimulation was so strong that even if both parties did not really want something serious it went there. The man had a crush on the woman but he woman took some time to realise that she was in love. The declaration of her feelings happened when she asked the man to end the relationship because he was moving to another country. She tried to cut all ties although it was evident that both were feeling really strong to do it easily. However the distance prevailed.

The interesting in this relationship was that it came unexpectedly as the woman never had a serious relationship before and the man was not her ''usual'' type and in case of the man, he had gotten out of a 3 year-old relationship and wanted to fool around. Interestingly enough he was the one that gave their connection a relationship vibe and took initiatives in this regard.

A transforming connection with much unconscious healing and pain involved.

I am sorry for the long posts but I would love to hear your views on these relationships from the synastry perspective.

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi Kyveli,
it is very interesting, thanks for the long posts! :)

About 1st relationship - as I see, your description mostly supports the synastry analysis: there were a lot of passion, attractiveness and feelings, and it stopped because the man seems to be wise enough to understand his own tendencies, represented astrologically by squared Moon, and to see that it is better not to allow things to go worse.
This is just my version, but generally it looks that everything is in compliance with analysis.

About 2d relationship - here I probably should make some corrections. First of all, at physical level the result is definitely senseless, even if it is the arithmetic mean of different trends - it does not help to understand anything. So I should think :thinking:
Regarding feelings and attractiveness, I suddenly got the idea: is it possible, that the right word to describe the 2d relationship is "infatuation"? It might be much better, than the "attractiveness" word which I already use. In this case everything looks fine with the analysis - the 2d and 3d numbers give us a real "infatuation", but those man and woman spent not enough time together to recognize deeper feelings.
In Russian we have 2 different words for "love" and for state of "falling in love", and the second is considered to be more superficial than the first.
Is it possible? This is what I see from the synastry, but of course it is just an assumption by now :shy:

User avatar
yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:35 am

hi
i how about these two guys
me (girl):august 7 1991 (7:01 am) bujumbura, burundi
(boy):septmber 13 1986 (5:59 pm) bujumbura, burundi

Boy: February 9, 1987 (8:14 PM) Santa Ana, CA

User avatar
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:20 pm

yme16, hi! :cheerleader:
I'll reply soon :yes: