Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:52 pm

In this topic we'll discuss astrological analysis of relationships.

First of all, please leave here your feedbacks about our online service - Synastry Calculator.

Having some experience in astrology, I can do more thorough calculations and correct automatic results for you, if you wish.

Starting from 27.11.2017, I'l give consultations after receiving some donation of any amount. Free answers are very slow from my side, because I don't have enough feedback from people who asks questions. With a donation I'll see that the discussion is really interesting for you, and will answer quickly. So if you wish to clarify a bit your synastry, please send me some donation. An amount is absolutely up to you, it does not matter and will not affect my answer:
donate.php
And then please leave your question here in forum or in PM. There is no need to tell in forum about donation and its amount, I'll see it anyway.

If you left a question in forum, it might be a good idea to use the "subscribe to the topic" option to receive a notification about an answer by email.

Angel

Synastry

Postby Angel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Sasha, which indicators are most important in this test ?
I think it would be ideally, if all scores are 5. But it is actually difficult to find)))))
But what if the physical compatibility is negative (-3), attraction is neutral (+1), but there is maximum positive value of the last index - feelings (+5)?

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry

Postby Sasha » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Angel, I'd say, what is important here is what a person wants in a relationship :divination: Usualy we are most influenced by feelings, when we strive to give a damn about anything else, but the harsh reality thinks that everything else is also important, and we have to look for the optimum)) This option, where feelings are powerful, but there is no physical passion, is hardly harmonious. But everything in life is quite flexible, and such a union has the right to exist. Besides, self improvement allows to move towards the ideal from any prerequisites. Astrology only shows conditions, and a person deal with them, if he endeavors :giggle:
But mutual self-improvement is not really common, and for usual domestic situations my statistics show that the most harmonious and long unions have generally pluses and zeros, minuses are rare. On condition that the calculations are correct, of course, they may need live (not automatic) re-examination :)

Ads
Anastasia

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Anastasia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:42 pm

I have tried this synastry calculation and got interesting results :write:

With my husband:
Physical (sexual) compatibility: 4
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 0
Feelings of male to female (love): 1
Feelings of female to male (love): 3

With a friend of mine, who is at the same time my admiror for a long time:
Physical (sexual) compatibility: 3
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 2
Feelings of male to female (love): 5
Feelings of female to male (love): 4

What's going on? :giggle: I love my husband and value our family, and friend is just a good friend. But calculations show that my relationship with friend is even better than with husband. Could you Sasha look at this synastry and find out is it really so? :no:

I was born 26.03.1989 at 02:15, my husband Maxim - 18.12.1989 at 04:00, friend of mine Yury - 11.01.1982 at 02:00.
:flower:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Anastasia, very interesting!
I just looked in your sinastry horoscopes and can say, that there is only partial truth in results that you got online.

First - the results are true! In the meaning that with Yury you have even more positive aspects than with Maxim.
But! Second - we should look at the meanins of those aspects. And the meaning shows us, that your relationship with Yury is not so good for marriage, and you made a right decision marrying Maxim. Yury loves you more than you love him, and in possible physical relationship also the situation is wrong - he would rather play feminine role with you, which is not good for a man. Hence, this relationship shows to Yury his feminine part, it's important experience for him, which he should receive. And with Maxim your relationship has much more harmony, your feelings are mutual, and in sex you play right roles.

And I can congratulate you - you have found people very close to you, and keep very good relationship :flower:

Anastasia

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Anastasia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Thanks, Sasha :shy: :girl_kiss:

Milla7441

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Milla7441 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Good day Sasha

Kindly advise on the synastry for the following people:

Woman 22.05.1982, born in Petropavlovsk- Kamchatskiy, at 10:55am
Men:
#1 - 21.05.75, born at 8:00am in Monza, Italy
#2 - 19.04.75, born at 7:00am in Yekaterinburg, Russia

Thanks in advance for your time

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi Milla, nice to see you here! :flower:

Relationship of the friend of yours with the first man shows mutual feelings, but stronger from the man's side. Woman's feelings are a bit less stable. As personalities, they have rather relationship of friends than attractiveness of genders, they can support each other and create an excellent team to achieve common goals in outside world. Physical compatibility does not show any issues, it should be not too hot but quite OK.

With the second man we again can see mutual feelings. Here they are on the same level, man's feelings are a bit more superficial, woman's - a bit deeper, but both show the same strength, which corresponds 3 or 4 points in our authomatic synastry calculation. Concerning personal attractiveness, it should be present from both sides, on a medium level. And the question of physical compatibility is most complex here and depends on the question of leadership - who's the initiative is. The friend of yours seems to be able to play more active role, while the man on the contrary seems to be a possible follower. But it is just an assumption, they definitely should know better. So I'd say, that in the case of woman's initiative the harmony will be there, but if the initiative is man's, then the couple will be rather not satisfied. In most cases a man plays an active role, so the authomatic service shows negative value here, but it depends.

Let me sum up: the first partnership has more positive aspects and seems to be more promising. But the difference is not great, and the second partnership also have a good potential, especially if physical side will be satisfying. So the choice is in her hands, with a slight advantage in favor of the first guy, but not critical.
:flower:

Milla7441

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Milla7441 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:57 pm

ahhh..posted a comment and the server didn't want to save it...anyway...second attempt.

Thank you for your feedback, Sasha.

With the second guy - you are spot on. With the first guy I have a few questions: you mentioned that his feelings are much stronger - in this case when he had an opportunity ( and not once) to take those relationships to the different level ( marriage for instance), he never acted upon that. Is it something in his character ( according to horoscope) or maybe his feelings are not that stronger. According to the lady, they are connected on all levels and she would have chosen him if he put a bit more effort into the relationships.

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Milla, sorry for inconvenience, I encountered this problem with posting too, I should finish this forum shortcomings asap :)

The feelings of the first guy surely must be strong, according to astrology. In astrological terms, his Moon and her Sun create an angle of approximately 120 degrees, and it is one of the best aspects for feelings.

So we need to go deeper.

Looking at his character, the only possible issue that I could find is the bad influence from the side of people who are authoritative for him. These people may be either relatives or some social surroundings.

Another possibility is the so called "print of unhappiness" in their common horoscope, which usually plays negative role after some time in relationship (like several years), and rarely earlier. But "rarely" does not mean "never", so it also can have an impact. "Print of unhappiness" usually means a tendency to subordinate a partner to some rules of behavior, which he or she does not support, to put some limitations on him/her, and it may create a deep unpleasant conflict, which is difficult to solve. It may look like "chewing the fat rag", or "torturing partner's brain", or some other type of constant oppression. If this is the case, then both partners should re-evaluate their behavior toward each other in order to exclude possible oppression.

By now I couldn't find any other possible obstacles. The union looks good and worthy efforts to solve present issues, if any.

Milla7441

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Milla7441 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Dear Sasha

Thank you for your reply. I think you are probably right about the influence ( he keeps saying that they can't be together cause it will make other people unhappy: well currently they are both married and obviously at least 2 other people will get affected in case they decide to stay together). At the same time he doesn't let go of her...so currently the two of them are unhappy. The stamp of unhappiness..hmmm... that's very interesting...maybe that what he refers to - we love each other but it's our problem and we can be unhappy but we shouldn't make others. That reasoning sounds like a lot of BS to me, but it's not up to me..

Thanks again :)

unicorngirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby unicorngirl » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:44 am

Hi Sasha, first of all thank you for simplifying synastry. I was thinking however that I didn't understand what the different categories meant, and I didn't think that it made sense with someone I'm close to so if you could elaborate I'd appreciate it.
Numbers: 4/0/0/3/3
My info: Oct 3, 1971 9:23 am rego park, ny
His info: April 18, 1973 Nashville tn, he's not sure of the time but it might be around 2 pm
Thanks so much!
Melissa

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Hi unicorngirl,

welcome! :flower:

Sorry for some inconvenience with the forum functionality, it is under construction yet, but mostly works :giggle:

As I see from your synastry chart, the numbers given by automatic service seem to be correct. Let me explain them:

First number means physical (or sexual) compatibility, and it shows high level for you and your partner. You have trine between partner's Mars and your Venus, which is very good for partnership (this aspect is described here: astrology/venus-aspects-in-synastry.html#trine ), sexual attraction is mutual and harmonious.

Second and third numbers show, let's say, superficial attraction - to person's appearance, style, behaviour. For your relationship it seems that you didn't have strong attraction on this level, it was rather neutral - no positive or negative impression.

4th and 5th number describe deeper level of attraction, which we usually call love. You both have symmetric aspects which I in my analysis consider as signs of feelings - semi-sextiles between Moon of one of you and Sun of the other. These are light positive aspects, and I conclude that it means a moderate level of love from both sides. Being mutual, this attraction is also harmonious.

And in common, your partnership looks really positive and successful. Both of you have good potential and positive synastry aspects, so it is nice to look in such charts, The only obstacle can be created by conjunction of Marses, which sometimes provokes competition or struggle for leadership (on any level), but this possibility does not look really dangerous, it can rather make the relationship more interesting.

So let me resume, my analysis confirms that you partnership is really good. If there is some mistake, and reality is different from my conclusions, please let me know, knowing possible mistakes will be useful :flower:

unicorngirl

Synastry - Discussion

Postby unicorngirl » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Dear Sasha, you are right about our relationship, it's generally a good one but there is some exciting conflict there...maybe the mars?
Thank you for the analysis and the feedback. I was wondering if I could ask you a few things, however, if you are too busy with your wonderful website (which I've been using) I of course understand.
1. You said that the physical category was Venus and mars aspects, and I assume the deep love aspects are dunn and moon, what planets deal with the superficial attraction category (which my lover and I don't have).
2. A friend of mine said Venus uranus conjunct (which we have according to her is bad but your site says it's good...I believe you but why the contradiction?
3. His ex is always trying to get back in, and their numbers are negative 1, 0,0,0,1, so that's good for us to stay together, right? Her b day is May 12-1968 in reston Virginia. She believes in astrology and says they are soul mates! Any thoughts thank you Melissa

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi unicorngirl,

thanks for feedback!

I'll answer in the nearest days - you are right, recently I was a little bit busy, but that's not a problem, and soon we will continue. The questions are very interesting :shy:

anon12345678

Synastry - Discussion

Postby anon12345678 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Hey Sasha!

I have the synastry of

Male 25.11.1997, Female 01.05.2000

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings of male to female (love): 1
Feelings of female to male (love): 5

Regarding physical, and attitude of male to female, and feelings of male to female, this is something I don't understand. I have compared the charts myself, (I'm an amateur, but I've gone ALL OUT with research) and there are things I'm very confused about.

First of all, the Venus-Venus, Mars-Venus compatibility make trines which leave me confused about the male's feelings to female, on how they're so unclear, or low. I thought at least physical and emotional attitude with the male toward the female would be absolutely BOOMING with superficial, and romantic attraction.

Why is it what I have gotten? Also, if you could, could you explain this relationship? Thank you, Sir! :thinking: :)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:17 am

anon12345678, thanks for "pushing" me - you see, I promised to answer unicorngirl too long ago, and still I was too busy :(

Today I'll answer both questions, yours and unicorngirl's :shy:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

unicorngirl, sorry for the great delay :shy: I really had too many stuff to do during this time.

unicorngirl wrote:Dear Sasha, you are right about our relationship, it's generally a good one but there is some exciting conflict there...maybe the mars?
Thank you for the analysis and the feedback. I was wondering if I could ask you a few things, however, if you are too busy with your wonderful website (which I've been using) I of course understand.
1. You said that the physical category was Venus and mars aspects, and I assume the deep love aspects are dunn and moon, what planets deal with the superficial attraction category (which my lover and I don't have).
2. A friend of mine said Venus uranus conjunct (which we have according to her is bad but your site says it's good...I believe you but why the contradiction?
3. His ex is always trying to get back in, and their numbers are negative 1, 0,0,0,1, so that's good for us to stay together, right? Her b day is May 12-1968 in reston Virginia. She believes in astrology and says they are soul mates! Any thoughts thank you Melissa

Concerning the conflict, you are both strong personalities and sometimes you will fight, even though your compatibility is mostly good. And, really, your Marses may be the reason. Good synastry is not a guarantee of unbreakable union, it gives more chances to the union and makes it more happy, but conflicts are possible anyway. You just have good chances not to break up in conflict and become stronger and even closer to each other.

1. The word I used here, "superficial", may be not very exact, but I haven't found a better one :)
In the online calculation the aspects considered for this level are aspects between luminaries from one side and "physical planets" (Venus and Mars) from the other, and vice versa. In more thorough analysis, ascendants are also taken into account, if they are known.

2. Conjuction I consider as mostly a good aspect, but with possible difficulties. Planets "do the same job", when look in the same direction, but they often do not see each other. In a very simple example, when two people carry a heavy bag, they usually do not pull directly upwards, they need to apply some force to the sides, like on this picture:

If they pull directly up, it will be not comfortable, they need a better cooperation in order not to run into each others head. This example is too simple, but shows some difficulties of a conjunction :)

And secondly, Uranus (as I understand) has only a supporting importance in relationship, but not primary. So I would say, that this aspect just gives to your relationship some originality from man's side, with woman's support. In general, it is not bad. But, of course, another astrologist can have different experience in this question.

3. Interesting question. From their synastry chart I cannot see strong connection between them. Probably I'd correct the first number and make it plus 1, but other numbers I wouldn't change. Sorry for my poor English, does "ex" here mean "ex-wife" or "ex-girlfriend"? If she is ex-wife, I will be surprised and have to analyze much deeper. But if she is ex-girlfriend, then OK, I didn't find any sign of soul mates for them :)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Hi anon12345678!

anon12345678 wrote:Male 25.11.1997, Female 01.05.2000

It's interesting why we got different results. First of all, let's look at Venus-Venus. Woman's Venus is on the 1st degree of Taurus, man's Venus - on the 19th degree of Capricorn. Hence, there is 102 degree between them, and it is not trine, 18 degrees is rather a big imprecision.
Looking at woman's Mars and man's Venus, we find 130 degrees between them. Such an imprecision is less, and sometimes such a trine can work (even though most of the astrologers will consider this imprecision too big also). But it will anyway work not as strong as with exact aspect.

But! Some corrections to the numbers you received are necessary. Man's Mars and Venus both have a trine with woman's Sun, so the number for the emotional attitude from male to female must be greater. It really can be booming, let the second number be 4 or even 5. The online calculation here was not correct, I'll check it.

Other numbers I wouldn't change. Seems like woman really can have strong feelings to this man, and this is cool. While man's feelings are not so deep, but he has strong attraction, which is however more on the surface. Physical compatibility looks neutral from this synastry chart. Which is also OK, because not negative :)

So let me resume: this union has mutual attraction, but deeper from female side and a bit more superficial from male side. In general, this union looks good and harmonious; some misunderstanding is possible in the feelings field, but such issues can be overcomed.

anon12345678

Synastry - Discussion

Postby anon12345678 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:55 am

Thank you, Sasha! Forgive me of my stupidity regarding orbs in synastry. BIG MISTAKE! I just looked at sign and their relationships, (due to my Sagittarius nature, we're big picture type people). Before I let you go what would you say about this: (the first was an example)

Male 25.11.1997, Female 10.12.2000

Physical (sexual) compatibility: -1
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 3
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 4
Feelings of male to female (love): 4
Feelings of female to male (love): -2

Considering the feelings of female to male/ male to female love, I am a bit shocked. The behavior the man has shown me is much of aggression toward me, in which I have greatly shown toward him. Could you explain the emotional attitude of male to female and feelings of male to female? I'm still not quite understanding how this came to be due to his flighty nature toward me. In regards to female to male love, I can't deny that my attraction is superficial, but I've never been so invested in another person. Explain, please?

Thank you so much with putting up with all of these answers!