Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:38 am

yme16 wrote:hi
i how about these two guys
me (girl):august 7 1991 (7:01 am) bujumbura, burundi
(boy):septmber 13 1986 (5:59 pm) bujumbura, burundi

Boy: February 9, 1987 (8:14 PM) Santa Ana, CA

With the first boy - I'd correct a bit automatic results and say, that there must be good physical interaction (i.e. sex), good superficial attraction, but feelings are not very strong from both sides.

With the second boy (1987) - automatic results should be seriously corrected, it seems that you can have notable feelings for him. He also, but your feelings seem to be stronger. Physical compatibility is also OK, not less than with the first guy, probably even a bit better.

It is really useful for me to recognize, how different continents of partners affect the calculators' results :shy:

To make a conclusion, I'd say that both relationships are positive ('cause they don't have negative aspects). The second may be a little bit more serious for you, and the first - a little bit more superficial, but both are quite OK, and I wouldn't say which one is better. It seems that it's up to you, both choices are good :)

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:40 am

the 2nd guy's venus in my 5th house and also his sun opposite my ascendant . his venus and mars trine my ascendant. his venus conjuct my uranus, neptune and trine mars.

Ads
yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:40 pm

both 2nd boy and I have moon trine pluto and conjuct moon

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:13 pm

If you had the adjust the results what would my numbers be between these two guys? :)

sorry for multiple posts... i cant go back and edit. :flower:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 am

yme16 wrote:If you had the adjust the results what would my numbers be between these two guys? :)

Well, my attitude is - first of all we evaluate luminaries and inner planets, from Sun to Mars, and after that look at outer planets, if necessary. Automatics system calculates numbers only based on the first step, and in most cases it is enough to decide, which relationship has better compatibility. But exceptions are possible, so it is just a hint :)

I would give:
with the first guy -
Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 2
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 3
Feelings of male to female (love): 1
Feelings of female to male (love): 1

with the second guy -
Physical (sexual) compatibility: 3-4
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 1
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings of male to female (love): 1
Feelings of female to male (love): 3

Of course, this is only evaluation of compatibility as it is, it does not take into account questions of fate, life lessons, karma, etc., so it is only one of the important factors which affect relationships. But in many cases it gives useful information, so I hope it helps a bit :)

mushy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby mushy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:48 am

hi sasha

my calculation here shows 0 in physical compatibility where as in synastry we have some very good synastry aspects also the overall calculator shows all negatives ..my dOB is 15/08/1977 time 00.53 am india her is 04/04/1984 4.25 pm hows that possible we are married and have a five year relationship that too with not much issues..

mushy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby mushy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:10 am

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): -5
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings of male to female (love): -3
Feelings of female to male (love): -5

This is what it shows as per your calculator but our actual synastry is pretty amazing while seeing this i feel quite negative ..My dob 15/08/1977 india 00.53 am and her is 04/04/1984 ..4.25 pm india..

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:31 am

Hi mushy,
thanks for the question!

We again meet the situation when time and place of birth make significant correction.

My manual calculation shows that your Moon and her Sun have trine with a little orb, i.e., from my point of view, you definitely have positive feelings to your wife, and the system should give here plus 4 or 5. There was wrong result because it was calculated for noon in Europe,

However, it seems that other numbers were calculated without errors. Her Moon has a square with your Sun, and this aspect usually gives some issues from female side, even though they are not always visible from the beginning.

I guess, I need some time to make better analysis, I'll continue my reply within a couple of days :shy:

mushy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby mushy » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:17 am

Hi Sasha

If i list some major aspects then I do have sun trine sun ..north node conjuncts ascendant ..Venus dw Venus sextile asc and asc sextile Venus ..her moon trines my Venus ..my sun trines her Mars ..vertex contacts asteroid contacts Juno Amor Alma valentine as well ..

Yogi78

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Yogi78 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi Sasha...

Your synastry is really interesting. It's the first time I've seen male/female on a site. I think this is most interesting as my partner is saturn and Pluto, his ex was saturn and Pluto and I really don't think it works when the woman represents the male architypes...
We scored
3 for sex
O for male to female attraction
2 for female to male attraction
4 male to female love
3 female to female love

Any chance you could run our birthdate to see if there is anything else? We have rare moon sextile moon 2 degrees and Pluto trine Venus 2.5 degrees... Also I have an 8th house stellium of Sun, Mercury and Chiron and Eros. His Saturn conjuncts this. I feel stabilised when I'm with him. I hear Saturn in the 8th can be soul mate aspect. Do you agree?
Him 22.7.68
Me 17.4.78 both born in London

Thanks yogi78
Xx

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:37 am

mushy, sorry for taking a lot of time, sometimes it happens :shy:

Yogi78, welcome!

I'll answer both questions within 2 days, this time for sure :sun:

Yogi78

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Yogi78 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanks Sasha!
I should mention I was born 16.07
Him 6am

Thanks my ex and I scored him to me minus 4 on love it's very different being with someone who score 4 for love!

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi Yogi78,

I'll start from your question, mushy's question appeared to be more difficult to me, but I won't give up :)

I looked manually at your synastry with your partner, and first of all I can just confirm the numbers you've received automatically, I'd give the same. Btw, I noticed very interesting aspect in your own horoscope - big trine made by Moon, Mercury and Neptune. From my understanding, it's a pretty good sign of inner harmony, I always like to see such a configuration :thumb:

Concerning Saturn of the partner in your 8th house - I didn't hear that it might be the soul mate sign, but at the same time I didn't hear the opposite, so I may say that I just don't know :shy: My knowledge is of course not full, and I try to keep the understanding which I have from my practice, but yet I haven't come across this moment.

Actually, I always start from luminaries and inner planets to see most "direct" compatibility, and I pay less attention to outer planets at the beginning. And analyzing outer planets aspects in your synastry, I'd just say that I found no alarming moments - everything is good. More subtle questions like soul mate, karmic partnership, etc. I probably know not enough to make a confident conclusion.

So in this analysis I have not much to add to automatic results, which are good. It can be just additional information, which I hope is useful :)

Yogi78

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Yogi78 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Ok. Thank you. Only thought Saturn in the 8th, as it's my chart house ruler and it's a water house (emotional) and fixed i.e. speaks of its lastingness. Saturn represents commitment and is binding as such. Saturn and Sun are opposites. Yin and yang. They need each other. I like this conjunction.

Kind regards Sasha

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi mushy, sorry for taking a lot of time again :shy:

I suddenly noticed, that there might be some mistake - you wrote:
her moon trines my Venus ..my sun trines her Mars

These 2 aspects I cannot find. I see that her Moon trines your Mercury, not Venus. And your Sun does not trine her Mars.
Is it possible that there is some mistake with dates? I have some ideas about your synastry, but I guess we need to clarify this moment first :yes:

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Last one promise :)
February 20 , 1984 21:58
Johannesburg , South Africa

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi yme16,
roger it :) I'll reply asap :sure:

yme16

Synastry - Discussion

Postby yme16 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 am

sorry i wasn't able to edit him also in... :shy:
November 28, 1984
07:00
Richmond, Virginia

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:07 pm

yme16, as I see after checking it manually, automatic analysis gives good results for both this guys and you :dancing:
With the second guy (November's) there must be a little bit more sexual attraction and something like good friendship, but not much at feelings level.
With the first guy (February's) relationship seems to be more harmonious - sexual attraction also present, but there is a predisposition for feelings from both sides too. And there are good aspects with higher planets, which promise even better attitude to each other.
So if there is a question of choice, I'd suggest to pay more attention to the first (February's) man - this relationship seems to have a good level of harmony.
This is just my humble opinion :shy: