putyourmoneyonme

Synastry - Discussion

Postby putyourmoneyonme » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:07 am

Hi Sasha,

I love this tool and am grateful for it. It opened my eyes to a past relationship.

I use the synastry tool a lot. Im delighted with my results with my current boyfriend. It’s what I’ve been looking for.

Male 18.12.1963, Female 16.01.1985

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 2
Feelings from male towards female (love): 4
Feelings from female towards male (love): 3

Thank you
Rachel

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi dear friends,

sorry for some new rule, but here is the quote from the first post in this topic :shy:

Starting from 27.11.2017, I'l give consultations after receiving some donation of any amount. Free answers are very slow from my side, because I don't have enough feedback from people who asks questions. With a donation I'll see that the discussion is really interesting for you, and will answer quickly. So if you wish to clarify a bit your synastry, please send me some donation. An amount is absolutely up to you, it does not matter and will not affect my answer:
donate.php
And then please leave your question here in forum or in PM. There is no need to tell in forum about donation and its amount, I'll see it anyway.

Recently that payment system had some problems with Visa, but today their support ensured me, that now it should work fine :OK: But if you tried and the result was negative, please tell me.

moonwoman

Synastry - Discussion

Postby moonwoman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 2
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 1
Feelings from male towards female (love): -5
Feelings from female towards male (love): -2

Me (female) Nov 4, 1981
Him July 28, 1984

This is quiet depressing! We are together 2+ years. Yes, it is a bit difficult relationship. But we are very serious individuals and loyal. I guess the Moon-NN conjunction keeps us together?
Love this site! :hahaha: .

Ads
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi moonwoman, welcome! :flower:

You probably noticed, that I created new rule :shy: It's right above your message. Sorry, it's seems to be necessary today for the reasons I explained there :upset:

katt3r

Synastry - Discussion

Postby katt3r » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Hello! I am new here and came upon this site randomly. I was wondering if I could please get some insight into my results?
------------------------------------------------
Male 07.01.1994, Female 03.04.1991

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 4
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): -5
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 5
Feelings from male towards female (love): 1
Feelings from female towards male (love): -4
------------------------------------------------

Thank you! :)

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi katt3r, welcome! :flower:

Today my answers in this topic are "donationware", please read the first message in this topic :shy:

Klkoontz15

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Klkoontz15 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:28 pm

What does my results mean exactly?

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 0
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 0
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): -3
Feelings from male towards female (love): 0
Feelings from female towards male (love): 4

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 pm

Hi Klkoontz15, please read please read the first message in this topic :)

royoti

Synastry - Discussion

Postby royoti » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi, Sasha!! The results from your synastry calculator make a lot of sense, but would it be possible to get more personal insight on our low scoring love feelings?

Male 28.03.1994 - 2:50 AM Los Angeles, CA
Female 03.07.1990 - 7:20 AM Chicago, IL

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude from male towards female (attractiveness): 2
The emotional attitude from female towards male (attractiveness): 4
Feelings from male towards female (love): 0
Feelings from female towards male (love): -3

Plus, I believe his Sun trines my ASC within 2 degrees, would that make him more attracted to me or me more attracted to him? Lastly, my mars conjuncts his venus VERY tightly, but his mars doesn't seem to make any aspects to my inner planets - is this is big concern?

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi royoti, welcome! :flower:

I could give some comments to your synastry, but during last several months this topic is "donationware" :) (Details are in the first message of the topic) When I give answers for free, the number of questions becomes too great and I just have no time to answer, and questions tend to stay unanswered, please understand :shy:

Thanks for giving a high mark to my calculator, I'm very glad!

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:59 pm

royoti, thanks for the donation, let the previous message be here - it was my mistake, sometimes notifications don't come on time :giggle:

I looked manually into your synastry, and this is what I found:
Mostly the numbers given by calculator are OK, and we need to explain them more deeply.

You've received the negative number on the feelings level, and it does not mean absence of feelings, it rather can mean strong feelings with possible negative effect on your partner. Your feelings potentially can be hard for his personality. This can be overcontrol, jealousy, tendency to compete or something like that. These are subconscious effects, and sometimes you can even not notice them. But it can be important to pay attention to these possible negative flows and reactions of your partner to them, these possible difficulties should be worked through in order to have good and mutually beneficial relationship.

Concerning conjunction of your Mars and his Venus - here I have an understanding, which is described here: astrology/venus-aspects-in-synastry.html#conjunction
I expect, that you really play the leading part in your relationship, and it's OK - this is good and useful for both partners. The attraction is notable, and only possible hindrance is that thing which we discussed above, about feelings level.

And another aspect you've mentioned, between his Sun and your Asc is helpful in this sence - my understanding is, that this aspect supports his personality and it means more attraction from your side to him (actually it is mutual, because your support becomes important for him).

So my resume - your sinastry is definitely positive and beneficial for you both, but you need to pay attention to some possible unconscious streams. This is my humble opinion :shy: