Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi dear new members! :flower:

I have to apologize for taking seriousely long time to answer :(

Tonight I'll answer al the unanswered questions, and then I'll probably make an announcement in the first post, that in nearest several months I'll be available rarely. It's not good that I receive questions, and people have to wait too long :(

But all the last questions I'll answer tonight! :flower:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 pm

LXV wrote:Hello Sasha!

Male (me) is born November 2nd 1980 at 01:45 41°20' N, 21°33' E
Female is born January 5th 1989 at 20:45 (same Lat. and Long.)

This is a long-term "crush" that just won't go away, on the contrary it gets more intense as time goes by (I felt a fated and karmic connection since the 1st moment). The automatic synastry calculator is not so pleasant on my part, but OTOH I "know" she isn't indifferent towards me either.

Should I go for it or should I just let her go?

A big Thank You in advance!

Sorry for the huge time taken to answer :shy:

This relationship seems to be good and mutual. Your feelings are a bit greater than her. The second and third numbers in automatic calculation have less importance, and the numbers about physical level and feelings give very good result. I hope everything's fine since the last time we talked, my vision of your relationship is definitely positive :thumb:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:13 pm

anaalesea wrote:Male 19.01.1984, Female 20.08.1989

Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 5
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 5
Feelings of male to female (love): 0
Feelings of female to male (love): 2

When I was 18 I moved my whole life and left everything I know. Prior to this i lived in Florida where i met a guy that i instantly felt a deep attraction to. We lost contact due to a situation which forcefully took him out of my life. I moved on and the one i moved on too was killed by a drunk driver. So I fell into a pit of depression and moved away. Fast forward through ten years and a few heartbreaks later him and I are back in contact. As soon as we were connected via texts ( i am still currently in PA with intent to move back to Florida for other reasons besides him) . Every thing seems so positive he is very busy so sometimes i don't get the attention i want but that what worries about there being a 0 in the 4th line. What does that mean. Everything else seems so fine. I just want to know if this connection and this deep feeling i have that he is right for me is right. I never felt like this since him. Now that he is back in my life i feel the same way i felt when we first met. We dated before and when we text and think about the good old days he says the same things and even sometimes brings up memories i forgot about. He talks about our connection and how good I make him feel. and he makes me feel the same way. How can i be sure its truly mutual? I want this to be he one.
:girl_kiss:

Hi anaalesea, sorry for the huge time taken to answer :shy:

Looking manually, I'll correct the calculations a bit and give to his feelings also positive number, let it be 1-2.

But the attraction you felt when you dated before was mostly physical and external attraction, and it got in calculation greater numbers than feelings. So I'll summarize - this is very good young relationship, with mutual feelings of some level, but the feelings you'd better check in real life. They should be there, but how strong they are in comparison with your previous impressions, you wiil see when meet him again.

Ads
Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:33 pm

mena45 wrote:hey Sasha,

i have a question, i am born on 11 october 1983 in Belgrade Serbia at 16:00 PM, she is born at 28 june 1988, also Belgrade, Serbia at 11:30 AM. according to your calculator there are no feelings of love ( more like indifference ) from male to female although i feel it deeply
Physical (sexual) compatibility: 2
The emotional attitude of male to female (attractiveness): 4
The emotional attitude of female to male (attractiveness): 5
Feelings of male to female (love): 0
Feelings of female to male (love): 4

how is this possible?

Hi mena45, sorry for the big time taken to answer :shy:

Well, looking manually into synastry, I'd give the same numbers - but it is just astrological view. I'd assume that your love might be a combination of delight, outer impression, physical attraction, etc. that are reflected in the first numbers, which are very good. And even if this calculation is right and the number concerning feelings from male to female is really 0, anyway this relationship has very good potential.
And, of course, I'd never say that my calculations are the ultimate truth - if the numbers give one result, but your heart give another - then of course your heart has an advantage.
And definitely she has notable feelings towards you :thumb:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:51 am

Jkimbro wrote:Hi I had a question about my synastry with two men. One is my ex husband who I'm now back with. We've been off and on basically for 14 years. The second is a man I started dating after my divorce but am no longer with. He and I keep finding our way back to each other but it doesn't last and it ends the same way every time. I'm so tired of these cycles, could you please give me some insight? Thank you!

My birthday is : 02/21/1983
Ex husband is: 03/07/1976
Ex boyfriend is : 09/05/1991

Hi Jkimbro, sorry for the big time taken to answer :shy:

Very interesting question. It seems that your relationship with ex husband is quite hot and stressful, and contains a lot of struggle, quarrels or competition. The relationship with ex boyfriend can look similar, but in lighter form. Relationship with ex husband can be more beneficial, because it gives more experience and involve more emotions, so it's more preferable in the sense of growth, gaining experience. But in terms of harmonical relationship, I wouldn't expect harmony in both cases. Both relationships look difficult from my point of view, relationship with ex husband can be more difficult, but at the same time more important.
This is just my understanding, it can be not necessarily correct, please look at it just as at one of possible interpretations.

cattywind

Synastry - Discussion

Postby cattywind » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:06 am

Hey I have a question! i started seeing this guy and I really like him and he is everything I've wanted but our synastry compatibility doesn't seem very good. Could you look into it? My birthday is january 3rd, 2000 and his is december 13th, 1994. I don't know it just doesn't seem true especially about our sexual attraction. What can you tell me about our relationship? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:36 am

Hi cattywind, negative number in the first line does not always mean that sexual attractiveness is low, sometimes it is high, but has some hidden disadvantages, which may become visible in a long run.
This number appeared because you have square between your Venus and his Mars, it may be interesting to look about it here: astrology/venus-aspects-in-synastry.html#square , the "Woman's Venus in square to man's Mars" paragraph.
But it is not a big problem, if both partners pay attention to it and have feelings to each other. And it seems your feelings are mutual. Calculator gives 0 in the line of your feelings to him, but I'd correct the calculation here and give about 3. So the feelings are mutual and the union looks good, with only question of paying attention to that Venus-Mars square.
It's my humble opinion :shy:

Amy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Amy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 am

Good day Sasha

Kindly advise on the synastry for the following people:

Woman 02.09.1983, born - longitude 026 E 006 latitude 044 N 026. at 17:40
Men:
#1 - 21.03.1983, born at 23:45 - longitude 026 E 006 latitude 044 N 026.
#2 - 28.04.1985, born in - longitude 025 E 027 latitude 044 N 056.

Thanks in advance for your time

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi Amy,

as I could see, relationship with the first man may be difficult because of the square between woman's Moon and man's Sun. The square is not exact, ~98 degree, but it counts. This usually means some hidden struggle from woman's side towards man. Other aspects are not bad, and there should be some attraction and probably good physical compatibility, but hidden struggle can sooner or later bring surprises.

With the second man relationship looks more harmonious in the sphere of feelings. And besides, it's a good friendship too. At the same time, physical level of relationship may need some attention - probably, here a woman plays more active role, which may be not always fine with a man, who needs more self-realization in this field. But this is not a big issue, so from my point of view, this relationship has a bit more of potential harmony.

This is just my humble opinion :)

Amy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Amy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 am

Thank you so much for reply! :flower: :girl_kiss:

Amy

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Amy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:15 am

Could you, please, tell me if the second man (28.04.1985) feels anything for me? He acts out strange(we work in the same place) and I don't know if he likes me or feels anything for me...
Thank you again? :flower:

Sasha
Site Admin

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Sasha » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:41 am

Amy wrote:I don't know if he likes me or feels anything for me...

Well, I'd say that he has preconditions to have feelings :shy:
But his feelings may be a little less than yours, if you have some, and this may be the reason why you feel that he is not always correlated. Probably it is not 100% mutual, rather 70%, your feelings may be bigger. But anyway, there must be some potential feelings from his side, I guess :shy:

Lekismom

Synastry - Discussion

Postby Lekismom » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 am

Dear Sasha,
Could you please give your opinion on this relationship:
Female: 25.05.1982. Place of birth: 44°49′N 20°28′E Time of birth: 01:50 CET
Male: 04.09.1963. Place of birth: 50°52′N 12°45′E Time of birth: unknown
Thanks you very much in advance

mena45

Synastry - Discussion

Postby mena45 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:27 am

thanks a lot Sasha for the reply!! :) :OK: