Anastasia

Tarot Spreads

Postby Anastasia » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Let's share Tarot spreads we use in our day-to-day practice, as well as links to them from our personal areas :flower:
Recently I tried the "Healthier, Fitter Me" spread, found on the net. It might be interesting for those, who does not forget about physical shape, which is also importnat in a spiritual search :sure:

And here is the link where you can try it:

tarot/reading/58-healthier-fitter-me.html

Would like to hear your opinions :girl_kiss:

Sasha
Site Admin

Tarot Spreads

Postby Sasha » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:48 am

Hi Nastya, thanks for sharing)

From my side, I'd like to suggest another interesting spread, also found on the net - "The Goal". For me it gave interesting results, I hope you'll also like it :sure:

tarot/reading/2-goal.html

Cool Cookie

Tarot Spreads

Postby Cool Cookie » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Anastasia wrote:Source of the post "Healthier, Fitter Me"

Nastia, thanks, I like this spread :yes:

My results:

tarot/reading/58-healthier-fitter-me.html?cards=16-5-49-31-66-44&deck=thoth-tarot

Especially interesting for me are the 1st and the 3d cards. The 1st tells that my way to good physical shape must be really deep and transforming, and the 3d gives the hints about what company I need to achive this goal together. The spread works fine for me :divination:

Ads
Nancy

Tarot Spreads

Postby Nancy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi Anastasia,

thanks, your spread is interesting :flower:

My results are not yet clear for me. Definitely it shows a need for harmony and love, but what activity should I choose? The card in 3d position does not give me a simple answer. Something balancing? I have to think :tap:

tarot/reading/58-healthier-fitter-me.html?cards=11-75-52-2-37-65&deck=thoth-tarot